The Cantara Installation Guide contains information about installing, configuring, and deploying either the on-premises or cloud-based Cantara Integration Platform.
Before performing the installation procedures, please review the Cantara Technical Requirements for the platform.
|Cantara JDE Objects
|JDE Interoperability Libraries
|JDE Connection Files
|Cantara Access Server
|Cantara Agent Server
|Cantara Gateway Server
|Cantara Administration Console
*For On-Premises deployments: Utilization of a Cantara Agent Server depends on the security and load requirements. The Access, Agent and Administration components can be installed on the same application server within the same server instance, or on different application servers and instances, depending on your specific architecture requirements.
Upgrading to Cantara 6
For advice about upgrading an existing installation to Cantara version 6, refer to Upgrading from a previous release.
The following topics contain the procedures to install each of the Cantara Integration Platform components.
The Cantara 6 installation procedures should be completed in order as listed below:
- Cantara JDE Objects
- Cantara Installation Component Folders
- Oracle JDE EnterpriseOne Interoperability Libraries
- Oracle JDE Connection Files
- Setting up the Cantara Databases
- Cantara Access Server Installation
- Cantara Agent Installation
- Cantara Gateway Installation
- Cantara Administration Console Installation
The final step of the installation process is to launch the Cantara Administration Console and complete the initial configuration of the platform.
- Refer to Initial Platform Configuration for the procedure to complete the platform initialization.
- Once the initial platform configuration is complete, refer to Cantara Configuration Guide for information about using and managing the platform.
A troubleshooting / FAQ page is available at Cantara Installation FAQ.