A new environment may optionally be created by copying an existing environment.
When copying an existing environment, security details such as passwords and secure keys are not copied to the new environment. These details must be re-entered manually when the new environment is being created.
To copy an Environment
- Open the Components menu group in the navigation panel.
- Select the Environments node. A list of the configured environments is displayed:
- Select the environment which is to be copied. The environment details are displayed.
- Click the Copy Environment button. Details for a new environment will be displayed, requiring further configuration.
- Give the new environment a name, and proceed to complete all configuration items described in Defining an Environment.