You can use the Cantara Administration Console as a debug tool to test that an orchestration is being invoked as expected.
The following details are returned when you test an orchestration:
- Orchestration Request: The payload that the Cantara Access Server RESTful service consumes. You can use the information produced here as a template for inclusion in your own service client.
- Orchestration Response: The response that the Cantara Access Server returns.
- JDE Transaction: The data that is being transmitted from Cantara Access Server and the JDE server.
The result is displayed in JSON format.
To test an orchestration
- Open the Components menu group in the navigation panel.
- Select the Orchestrations node.
- Select the orchestration you want to test.
- Click on the User icon in the status bar in the top right corner of the screen. The current environment will be displayed.
- Use the environment drop-down list to select the environment that you wish to test the query against.
- Click the button. The details of the test are displayed.