You can use the Cantara Administration Console as a debug tool to test that a report is submitting as expected.
The following details are returned when you test a report:
- Report Request: The payload that the Cantara Access Server RESTful service consumes. You can use the information produced here as a template for inclusion in your own service client.
- Report Response: The response that the Cantara Access Server returns.
- JDE Transaction: The data that is being transmitted from Cantara Access Server and the JDE server.
The result is displayed in JSON format.
To test a report
- Open the Components menu group in the navigation panel.
- Select the Reports node.
- Select the report you want to test.
- Click on the User icon in the status bar in the top right corner of the screen. The current environment will be displayed.
- Use the environment drop-down list to select the environment that you wish to test the query against.
- Click the button. The details of the test are displayed.
- If you have made any changes to the report options without saving, you will need to press the Refresh button for the request to be updated to the new selection.
Click the Execute button. The results are displayed.
To quickly copy the results for external review. Click into the Response section, press Control+A, then Control+C